The Computex trade show in Taipei has just started and Asus, as it always does at the event, has announced a bunch of new devices. We’ll focus on the new Transformer Book line of products – the Flip, the V and the Chi.
The above image that you see depicts the new Asus Transformer Book V, a 2-in-1 Windows 8.1 hybrid with a detachable Android phone.
Now, this is something that we don’t see too often – Windows and Android joining hands in a single product. You’ll find below features and specs of the Transformer Book T300 Chi, which Asus claims to be the thinnest 12.5-inch detachable tablet.
Also, the Asus Transformer Book Flip, just as the name suggests, can be flipped and set at any angle between zero and 360 degrees. Here are more details about each of them.
Asus Transformer Book Flip
- Intel Core i7 processors
- Nvidia GeForce GT840M discrete graphics
- Full-HD (1920×1080) touchscreen.
- Incorporated 6mm-diameter actuators
- Three screen sizes available – 13.3 inches, 14.0 inches and 15.6 inches
- 2 GB of video memory
- ASUS SonicMaster audio
- Instant On technology – two seconds to resume from sleep
- In sleep mode for up to 14 days with files and data being automatically backed up
“Transformer Book V combines the power of a laptop with the mobility of both a tablet and smartphone, and provides the flexibility to run a wide range of apps. Together with the easy ability to switch between modes and share data between devices, Transformer Book V delivers an unparalleled user experience”, noted ASUS.
Reproduced with copyright permission from WindowsReport. You can continue reading the entire article here.