GTA V retains number one spot in UK gaming charts
Rockstar’s block-buster gaming title ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ has succeeded in retaining No. 1 spot in the UK gaming charts.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare returned back to second spot, while EA’s FIFA 15 dropped to number three with a ten per cent sales decline.
Deep Silver/Koch’s new release Saints Row IV Re-Elected / Gat Out of Hell debuted at a strong fourth spot, followed by Call of Duty: Ghosts which made its return into the top ten list at fifth position.
Far Cry 4 and Minecraft: Xbox edition slipped to sixth and seventh respectively. Big Ben’s sports title Rugby 15 debuted in eighth place, followed by Minecraft: PlayStation Edition.
Here’s the top 10 UK games chart for the week ending January 24, 2015-
1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
3. FIFA 15 (EA)
4. Saints Row IV: Re-Elected/Gat out of Hell (Deep Silver)
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision Blizzard)
6. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
8. Rugby 15 (Koch Media)
9. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
10. The Crew (Ubisoft)